The following are new titles and events at Gibson Memorial Library, 200 W. Howard St. Regular library hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays; closed Sundays. Gibson Memorial Library is on Facebook.
“Severe Clear” Stuart Woods; “You Don’t Want to Know” Lisa Jackson; “The Tombs” Clive Cussler; “Low Pressure” Sandra Brown; “Happier at Home” Gretchen Rubin; “Sweet Talk” Julie Garwood; “The Haven” Suzanne Woods Fisher; “Faithful to Laura” Kathleen Fuller; “Zoo” James Patterson.
Junior Duck Stamps
On display is the work of the Iowa student winners of the Junior Duck Stamp Conservation and Design Program contest. The display of art work may be viewed upstairs at the library. Many students are from the area.
Adult Nonfiction Reading Program
The adult nonfiction reading program concludes 6 p.m. Oct. 26.
More Local News
- Adair County 4-H, FFA to weigh beef Dec. 27
- H&R Block owner hosts open house, prepares for tax season
- Edward Jones ranks No. 1 in national survey of financial advisers
- Lenox Public Library receives technology grant award
- Winterset woman goes from Des Moines surgeon to SWCC carpentry student