Adair County Fair Board to host soup, pie fundraiser
GREENFIELD — Adair County Fair Board will be hosting the third annual soup and pie fundraiser luncheon 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Jan. 27 at Adair County 4-H and FFA Building on Adair County Fairgrounds in Greenfield.
Menu includes chili and potato with ham soup, relishes and assorted pies and bars.
There will be an auction at 12:30 p.m., including pies and other items.
Free-will donations are appreciated.
All funds received will be used for fairgrounds improvements and exhibition of the 2013 Adair County Fair.
Come meet the volunteer board that works to organize and plan a county fair.
More Local News
- Adair County 4-H, FFA to weigh beef Dec. 27
- H&R Block owner hosts open house, prepares for tax season
- Edward Jones ranks No. 1 in national survey of financial advisers
- Lenox Public Library receives technology grant award
- Winterset woman goes from Des Moines surgeon to SWCC carpentry student