ServSafe class to be held Jan. 29
CORNING — ServSafe, the national certification program for food-service mangers, will be held Jan. 29 at ISU Extension and Outreach, 603 Seventh St., Corning.
Cost of the course is $135, which includes eight hours of class time, a manual and the national certification exam. Anyone interested in preparing and serving safe food is welcome to attend.
The course is required currently by some companies including restaurants, hospitals, schools, nursing homes and assisted-living facilities.
To receive more information and registration form, contact Adams County ISU Extension and Outreach at 641-322-3184 or a local ISU Extension and Outreach. Anyone needing to take the recertification exam only may contact the office for more information.
Registration is required by Jan. 23.
More Local News
- 2013 Carolathon set for Thursday
- Davidson graduates from auction college
- Creston FFA promotes hunting safety to sixth-grade students
- Governor’s STEM Advisory Council names new regional manager
- SWCC board approves framing, elevator bids