Visitors restricted at Greater Regional because of flu
Given the high prevalence of flu in Iowa and the nation and the desire to protect the health and well being of patients, Greater Regional Medical Center has announced restrictions on visitors.
Greater Regional requests no individuals with signs or symptoms of illness or individuals younger than the age of 12 (unless a sibling of a newborn) visit the patient care floor, birthing center, hospice home and medical center campus until further notice.
More Local News
- 2013 Carolathon set for Thursday
- Davidson graduates from auction college
- Creston FFA promotes hunting safety to sixth-grade students
- Governor’s STEM Advisory Council names new regional manager
- SWCC board approves framing, elevator bids