Fair
64°FFairFull Forecast

Fire

Published: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:30 a.m. CDT

Creston firefighters responded to a fire 1:56 p.m. Tuesday.

According to a Creston Fire Department report, firefighters were dispatched at 305 N. Sumner Ave. for a fire on top of a dryer. Upon arrival, fire crews removed smoke from the house owned by Dennis and Karen Struble. The fire was started by coats being placed too close to a candle.

Damage estimate is $7,000.

Miscellaneous

Fire alarm, 1:32 a.m., today, 1106 E. Lucas Street.

More News

  • Police

    Sept. 19, 2014 - 12:57 pm
  • Fire

    Sept. 19, 2014 - 12:57 pm
  • Police

    Sept. 18, 2014 - 10:34 am
  • Fire

    Sept. 18, 2014 - 10:33 am
  • Lenox Police

    Sept. 18, 2014 - 10:33 am
  • Fire

    Sept. 17, 2014 - 10:38 am

Reader Poll

Which is your favorite comic on the entertainment page in the Creston News Advertiser?
Family Circus
Beetle Bailey
Baby Blues
Zits
Other (Place your answer on the CNA Facebook page)