GREENFIELD — A Sustaining Operations Amenities and Resources (SOAR) Conference will be held 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. June 23 and 8 a.m. to noon June 24 at Warren Cultural Center, 154 Public Square, Greenfield.
Featured keynote speaker is David Williamson.
• Altitude and Attitude: Why the sky is no longer the limit
• Get a grip: Creativity at your fingertips
• Beyond Dialogue: Better tools for your best work
• Grow strong individuals into an exceptional team
• Learn how to work with different personalities
• Stand out as an exceptional employee
• Seven deadly sins of destination marketing
• The art of branding
• Bring your downtown to life
• Up-sale to raise a profit
• Offering Quality: A customer’s perception, not your own
• Low to no cost ways to promote your business
• Print and web content for success
• Hot topic round tables and success story panels
Registration fee is $20. Registration fee is waived for Greenfield businesses.
The event is hosted by Greenfield Chamber/Main Street and Development and sponsored in part by Travel Iowa.
For more information or to register, call 641-743-8444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference lodging is available at Hotel Greenfield, 110 E. Iowa, 641-221-0034 or visit www.greenfieldiowa.com for a list of bed and breakfasts and guest houses.